Blogger Of The Week - Wisdom Wise

Wisdom Wise





I am Ben Gan from Bentong. My greatest success in life is investing in the Malaysian stock market. It is here that I have stayed focused and built up my wealth over the years. I am absolutely convinced that by investing intelligently in the stock market, one can be financially independent by the time one retires. The important thing is to start early and learn to be smart early.

My blog, Wisdom Wise, was set up in 2006 with the primary goal of sharing knowledge about investing in the Malaysian stock market. Knowledge sharing is the best way to increase knowledge. Without knowledge, making money in the stock

market is impossible. Tips will lead you to the slaughter house.


Nowadays, the blog is also used to keep interesting news and good articles written by others for my own reference and for others to read.




My philosophy of life is that helping others is helping yourself and that integrity is the best policy.



My best advice is: Insist on value when you buy.





Please click ==> Link

Comments