ECM Libra Avenue Vs OSK188

I have trading accounts with both ECM Libra Avenue and OSK188. I only trade using ECM Libra Avenue account because I know the remisier personally. But I am using OSK188 website for realtime prices.

The reason I am using OSK188 website because I have been using it more than a year and I am very familiar with all the extras. And I paid for the service.

Also it give me more accurate paper profit/loss in the portfolio. See example below:



20122007




osk188



The OSK188 portfolio will add in the charges like brokerage and stamp fees. Where else the ECM Libra doesn't.

One disadvantage using the OSK188 is, I have to key in all the transaction myself. Leceh a bit.

Of course, to my eyes now the losses in the ECM Libra is better to look at because its less. Ha ha ha.

And one last thing today, I have been allocated 37 500 unit of SIME warrant, price at RM0.19. Listing 21.12.2007.

Comments

pharmalogik said…
too bad OSK charge for its service... i also use both OSK and Kenanga
Anonymous said…
I now concentrate on using ecm
philip said…
test