Tax Refund

You know our income tax payment method right? You pay first and later IF they find out that you have paid extra they will refund you.

Well that what happened to me. I received my tax refund cheque today. That I am not complaining. $$$$ back to my saving account.

But this what make me very frust.

PhilGyn(557)

You see the stack of envelope in the picture above? They are from Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri. How many of them? Let me count 1,2,3,4,5……..14.....33. Let me count again… 1,2,3,4,5…….33. Correct. 33 letters.


Did I received 33 cheque? Of course not (I wish). Only two envelopes are for cheques. One for my wife and one for me. The rest are for letters to inform me that I will be receiving my cheque within two weeks. They are all the same. It is just like LHDN is spamming me.

PhilGyn(562)

How efficient is that? Do I need 33 letters just to tell me to expect my cheque. What a waste of tax payer money. Isn’t it ironic that LHDN is using our tax money so unwisely? Are we paying too much tax?


You tell me.

UPDATE : Just received another 6 same letters. That is total of 39 letters I have received from LHDN. Will I receive more tommorrow?

Comments

rainbow angeles said…
Wah... phantom letters... :/
Phil said…
Open the letters until my hands also pain.
żħї~qїňg said…
wow. they seriously wanna spam ur letter box.
Phil said…
Purplegreen, thank God, the letters stop coming.
~姿斓~ said…
Thats so funny.. I can't stop myself laugh when I saw it... Guess there's something wrong with the computer thats why generated so many letters..

Thats so not environmental friendly..